English Language Learners (ELL)
The program for English Language Learners at CRICS currently focuses on five diverse areas:
1. Testing and monitoring ELL candidates and students
2. Supporting identified ELL students in academics
3. Teaching ELL classes to students who need to get to grade level in Language Arts
4. Offering ELL Summer Camp for identified students
5. Providing Adult ELL classes to interested staff and parents
CRICS at present has one certified full-time teacher who teaches classes and supervises volunteers in the ELL program in a designated classroom.