Our school aims to provide a quality Christian education, in English, to students of all nationalities. Our school also values community, critical thinking, and wholeness of character to prepare our students for the future. Our admissions team will help you and your family decide if our school is the right place for your children.
Please contact the Admissions Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions concerning our application process.
All student applications and required documents are due by April 1st for enrollment in the subsequent school year.
Overview of Admissions Procedures:
- Complete the Student Application
- Complete the Student Medical History Form
- Take the English Fluency Exam (if necessary)
- Student Interview with Admissions Officer (if necessary)
- Approval from Admissions Committee
- Acceptance of New Student
- Payment of Registration Fees
- Grade Placement Testing (if necessary)