All student applications and required documents are due by May 1st for consideration for enrollment in the subsequent school year.
1. Complete the online Student Application Form, or download a printable version: go to Admissions Downloads and click on “Student Application Form,” print, fill it out, scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Download Student Medical History Form; go to Admissions Downloads and click on “Student Medical History Form,” print, fill it out, scan and email it to email@example.com.
3. Scan the following documents and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copy of Child’s Passport or ID card
- Copy of Child’s Birth Certificate
- Copies of Parents’ Passport or ID card
- Copy of House Registration (Thai citizen)
- Past School or Homeschool records (minimum past 2 years)
4. Have a pastor, principal, teacher or missionary and one other person complete a reference form for your student:
- Pastoral Reference Form
- Friend Reference Form
- Kindergarten applicants only need one reference form; it can be completed by a Pastor or by a friend.
5. Once the school has received the completed student application, as well as all of the required supporting documents, the Admissions Officer will contact you, via e-mail, to guide you through the rest of the process.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Admissions Officer at email@example.com