Mission and Philosophy
Our mission at Chiang Rai International Christian School is to serve the servant by providing quality, innovative, affordable, family-orientated English Christian Education.
- We are a Christian school committed to serving the children of pastors, missionaries, educators, and social welfare workers of non-profit businesses or agencies in the Chiang Rai area. Our school also invites, embraces, and serves other students whose presence provides culture, diversity, and resources which support and enrich our primary mission.
- Chiang Rai International Christian School is a resource to parents and is designed to encourage and assist the parents in fulfilling their responsibility of educating their children. Our school sees each person and family as individually created and endowed with gifts by our Creator. We seek to encourage individual talents and meet individual needs as expressed by our students and families.
- Our school desires to be a catalyst for unity and cooperation between families and organizations that serve the Chiang Rai province and surrounding areas. Chiang Rai International Christian School students set an example by working together in community service and outreach. We seek to bless the Chiang Rai community and the world.
Excellence in Education
Excellent teachers, excellent curriculum, excellent classroom instruction, excellent resources. Gathering from both classical and innovative methods to inspire excellence and encourage the love of learning throughout the student’s life.
Biblical World View
Instilling the full story of Christ as the lens through which students view everything else.
Determined simplicity and stewardship to allow for the broadest possible participation.
Honoring our family, honoring our host community, honoring our diversity. We are better together than we are apart.
Unashamedly requiring students to think and to express their thoughts. For teams and for individuals, creativity and independent thinking are indispensable.
Wholeness of Character
Helping students develop physical, spiritual and emotional health that opens the door of opportunity and allows the student the joy of finishing well.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God and the final authority in faith and life. (2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:21).
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30)
We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33), His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:35), His sinless life Hebrews 4:15, 7:26), His miracles (John 2:11), His vicarious and atoning death (1st Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9), His resurrection ( John 11:25, 1st Corinthians 15:4), His ascension to the right hand of God (Mark 16:19), and His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11, Revelations 19:11)
- We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature and that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God’s grace and through faith alone are we saved (John 3:16–19, 5:24; Romans 3:23, 5:8–9; Ephesians 2:8–10; Titus 3:5).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of condemnation (John 5:28–29).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9, 1 Corinthians 12:12–13, Galatians 3:26–28).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13–14; 1 Corinthians 3:16, 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30, 5:18).