- PRAY - Pray for our current teachers and for new teachers.
- SPREAD THE WORD - Let your friends, churches, supporters, prayer partners, colleges, and mission organizations know about CRICS. Let them know we need quality, Jesus-loving teachers! Specifically ask them to pray for and recruit teachers for CRICS. Share about us in your emails, newsletters, blogs, website, and facebook posts.
- SHARE -
- Your Story: How has CRICS been meaningful to you and your family? How has CRICS helped your family live as Christian workers in Thailand?
- Support Resources: Use the resources here to share God’s story at CRICS
- Email: For more information about recruiting teachers talk to Tanya Stuart: [email protected]
Do you have visitors and teams coming to Chiang Rai? Bring them to visit CRICS! Invite them to spread the word that we need teachers. Talk to Tanya Stuart ([email protected]) if you want her to meet with them and give a tour.
Going to your home country over the summer? Make appointments now to talk with your church, university, campus ministry, small group about the need CRICS has for teachers. What would you tell them? Share your story of how CRICS has helped your family live as Christian workers in Thailand. Invite them to serve at CRICS and to spread the word that CRICS needs teachers! Use these Support Resources to tell about CRICS.
Teacher Requirements: Teachers need to have a bachelor’s degree; teaching certification is preferred. A joyful love of the Lord, teaching, and children!
“I am thankful for the wonderful years I taught at the school and my children attended as well! The community was invaluable to our family in our early years here and continues to provide a place for families to educate their children and bring unity in both the missions community and beyond as we reach out to the Thai community!”
“I grew up as a missionary kid myself and went to a school very similar to CRICS. My family wouldn't have been able to be on the mission field when I was in high school without the school I went to. This experience showed me how important international schools are and I decided to go overseas and teach at one to help missionary kids just like me.”